Dobbs Ferry, NY
A non-profit organization in Westchester County is seeking an Accounts Payable Bookkeeper on a long term temporary/possible temp-to-hire basis. The responsibilities include:
Responds to Accounts Payable needs and requests, maintains accurate filing of all A/P records and flow of information between the department and vendors. Maintains all requisite data (i.e., deposits, withdrawals, etc.) Meets auditor requirements during audits and maintains detailed accurate records of transactions and ensures audit compliance. Maintains and administers the cash functions for the Accounting office and distributes cash to organization personnel.
- Associate degree in Accounting or high school diploma with at least 2 years experience in Bookkeeping/Accounting field
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in fast paced environment
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to be an effective team member and take initiative
- Excellent organizational and filing abilities
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume over as a MS Word document, along with your minimum hourly salary requirements.