Entry Level Event Planning
Direct Hire Opportunity available - working for a Event Management Group, specializing in Non-Profit event production in Lower Westchester County. Our client is seeking a Junior Event Planner, with 1-2 years of experience.
- Assisting Project Associates and Managers in planning and execution o f high-level fund raising events
- Creating invitation mailings and RSVP's
- Drafting core project specific materials
- Follow-up fundraising calls and entering detailed notes in MS Excel
- Handling donations and tracking gifts in reports
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Reliable vehicle strongly suggested
- Non-profit, fundraising or events experience a plus
- Attention to detail and strong organizational/computer skills
- Ability to work evenings, weekend and holidays as needed during event production times.
Vanguard is an industry leading, privately held staffing agency in business for over 40 years. We work to cultivate a unique professional relationship with every Client and Employee. Vanguard attains superior results by devoting all of our resources, creativity, and experience to each and every placement. We are committed to your success.