Information Services Coordinator
Purchase, NY 10577
Exciting opportunity available, for a company in Westchester who imports and markets a distinguished portfolio of hand-selected brands from around the globe! Our client is seeking resumes of interested and qualified candidates for a position in their Information Services department. This is a possible temp to hire role, but they are also open to direct hire as well. The Information Service Coordinator will have excellent skills in MS Excel, as well as statistical analysis, and exceptional attention to detail. An individual with a degree in mathematics, statistics or other related major would flourish in a position of this nature. There is room for growth and advancement within, and this would be a great first step in starting your career! If this position sounds like a good fit with your background and qualifications, please send us your resume for consideration!
- Issue, on a monthly basis, numerous analyses for management at both corporate and field levels.
- Maintain both depletion and sales reports, for distributors and corporate levels
- Investigate and resolve problems with depletion data inquiries from the field and management.
- Maintain industry statistics file and NABCA report files
- Analyze industry data to determine product sales trends.
- Generate and verify statistical analysis reports using Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Create account level data reports, which track on and off premise accounts.
- Help desk for account data for management and sales force.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Motivated self-starter with positive attitude and ability to easily adapt to changing priorities and direction
- Strong analytical skills in syndicated data analysis and trend spotting
- Excellent computer skills are a MUST. (Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Team player with strong communication skills to collaborate with colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
Vanguard is an industry leading, privately held staffing agency in business for over 40 years. We work to cultivate a unique professional relationship with every Client and Employee. Vanguard attains superior results by devoting all of our resources, creativity, and experience to each and every placement. We are committed to your success.