New York, NY 10022 New York, NY 10022
The PR/Marketing Consultant will be responsible for helping define, develop and implement Global PR strategy and direction for a well-known beauty brand.
- Responsible for calendars, press releases, press kits, media alerts, newsletters, fact sheets, pro launch recaps, executive bios, press event directives and qualitative presentations.
- Help drive brand awareness with celebrities, vloggers, and make-up artists.
- Reporting on benchmark monthly results and productivity.
- Track, monitor and analyze performance though coverage, and keep a close tab on competitor activities. Identify gaps and opportunities and develop strategies accordingly.
- Assists in the writing of creative and marketing briefs to help direct development and implementation of our PR plans.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in PR; beauty industry experience preferred.
- Must have finger on the pulse of current trends in pop culture.
- A passion for social media, current events, lifestyle and beauty news.
- Excellent knowledge and love of both digital / social print and media.
Vanguard is an industry leading, privately held staffing agency in business for over 40 years. We work to cultivate a unique professional relationship with every Client and Employee. Vanguard attains superior results by devoting all of our resources, creativity, and experience to each and every placement. We are committed to your success.